MB Scraps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for our CU

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

October Chatter

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bethany

October Chatter - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: October Chatter   October Chatter - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 8:47 pm

Also I am going to do a RAK for the ribbons! I figure maybe we should do that with each new release, and then offer the $1 coupons to those who enter Smile Loved your idea!!!
Back to top Go down
march_76

PostSubject: Re: October Chatter   October Chatter - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 11:03 pm

Well that. Was the problem. They forgot Sorry the medicine. They actually came and got him. We now feel like a failure lol....it was fun though. Important sure we'll lunch be doing it again.

Thanks for taking over the release.
Back to top Go down
Bethany

PostSubject: Re: October Chatter   October Chatter - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 11:34 pm

Do NOT feel like failures!!! There's not much you can do when they have a rash, if you don't have medicine!

Have you thought about what Ramona asked, designing with her? I wanted to hear your thoughts and talk to you before I reply, lol!
Back to top Go down
march_76

PostSubject: Re: October Chatter   October Chatter - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 9:02 am

I think it's. A good idea but I think I want to take a break. Important not even done with BrS. ..Lol

but yeah! I think it would be so much easier with a team of 3.

What do u think?
Back to top Go down
march_76

PostSubject: Re: October Chatter   October Chatter - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 9:03 am

If u are in..I am in
Back to top Go down
Bethany

PostSubject: Re: October Chatter   October Chatter - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 12:22 pm

Yes you need to take a break!

Also we need to discuss where we'd even sell, or what her thoughts are on that.

I am up for it, and I think our 3 designs actually go really well together. So it could be way fun!!
Back to top Go down
march_76

PostSubject: Re: October Chatter   October Chatter - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 1:05 pm

Awesome! I'll reply that I'm also in.
Smile

LOL...We are so sore..I had to take tylenol this morning..my arms are killing me! Small baby but heavy!

We had a great time though. And when they came and got him they gave us some important info that we didn't know!

We were trying to put him to sleep by turning lights off and making it as dark as possible..we thought he was crying because he was in pain...turns out he is afraid of the dark! poor thing....

I'm sure we'll do better next time.lol
Back to top Go down
Bethany

PostSubject: Re: October Chatter   October Chatter - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 1:25 pm

Well that would have been good information for them to have told you before, lol! If it's not your child, you're not going to just know that stuff!
Back to top Go down
march_76

PostSubject: Re: October Chatter   October Chatter - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 1:30 pm

I know...after talking with them when they picked him up we noticed they left a lot of info out..lol

I'm working on another set of leaves. We are going to Hopkins and then we might go to Chris' and start packing stuff...don't know yet. But I hope to have another pack ready in a few days.

I'm sorry you've been sick! but glad you are feeling better.

I've only sold 2 buy my stores....BOOOOO....I need to advertise some more!!
Back to top Go down
Bethany

PostSubject: Re: October Chatter   October Chatter - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 2:01 pm

When does your Mom come? While she is there, do not worry about new releases or anything. I will take care of it!

I also have a pack of fall stuff (corn, gourds and pumpkins). I also am thinking of doing another template pack, and maybe some flower doodles.
Back to top Go down
Bethany

PostSubject: Re: October Chatter   October Chatter - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 1:17 pm

So I am a total flake and forgot to pick a RAK winner yesterday. I am leaving right now, and wondered if you could pick a winner and PM the coupon?

I am SO Sorry!!!!!

http://www.digishoptalk.com/boards/showthread.php?t=289107
Back to top Go down
march_76

PostSubject: Re: October Chatter   October Chatter - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 1:27 pm

No problem!! I'll pick a winner and send a coupon.

I just got home..I have a few hours so I'm going to put the leaves in the store to advertise tomorrow.

Have AN AWESOME weekend!!
Back to top Go down
Bethany

PostSubject: Re: October Chatter   October Chatter - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 7:21 pm

Thank you SO much!!!! You are awesome!!!!
Back to top Go down
march_76

PostSubject: Re: October Chatter   October Chatter - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 8:15 pm

It was not a problem!

I'm still working on that other pack of leaves...been a bit lazy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
march_76

PostSubject: Re: October Chatter   October Chatter - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 6:21 am

lol! still working on the leaves. I might take the computer with me today..that will give me something to do! Will have a pack to release for tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
march_76

PostSubject: Re: October Chatter   October Chatter - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 11:06 am

BEthany, do you have anything ready by any chance? ugg..Just found out that the office will be open today and I have to go cover for Tiffany. I could do it after work but we already got tickets to Boo at the Zoo to take James trick or treating. Sad

I'm so sorry..I feel terrible!
Back to top Go down
Bethany

PostSubject: Re: October Chatter   October Chatter - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 11:25 pm

We can just break open our grab bag, and release those! I will put them in first thing in the morning! Don't you worry about it Smile
Back to top Go down
Bethany

PostSubject: Re: October Chatter   October Chatter - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 11:45 pm

Did you see those emails from Cindy???

Quote :
Hi Ladies,

I’m putting the store up for sale. If you’re interested and want more info you can contact me. My children are still quite little and I’m finding I’m not able to spend enough time with them now that they are in school.

Cindy

And then this one....

Quote :
Hi everyone,

I’d like to do a storewide sale for DSD from November 1-7. If you’d like to be included please SEND me an email telling me what your % would be.

Also, please try to do a banner ad for your sale so we can make it a big one. Last year we made a ton of money.

Cindy

So holy cow, she is selling the site!!!

And do we want to be part of the sale? I am thinking yes, a sale can't hurt....but wanted your thoughts Smile
Back to top Go down
march_76

PostSubject: Re: October Chatter   October Chatter - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 11:55 pm

Totally missed those emails.

Ugg !! What bad news!

I say yes to the sale..

Thank u about the grab bag.

Had a not so great day..will talk more about it on the other forum
Back to top Go down
Bethany

PostSubject: Re: October Chatter   October Chatter - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 9:56 am

I know!

I will let her know about the sale and get that info to her!

I am sorry about your day Sad I will go check the other forum.
Back to top Go down
march_76

PostSubject: Re: October Chatter   October Chatter - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 1:41 am

Thanks Smile

So...it will only be a change in ownership? I wonder what changes this will bring.

I also wonder how much she is selling the site for! I always thought that store brought a lot of money with all the designers selling there.

Oh well...hopefully it will be a smooth transition.
Back to top Go down
march_76

PostSubject: Re: October Chatter   October Chatter - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 6:36 am

thank you so much for taking care of everything with the sale!
Back to top Go down
Bethany

PostSubject: Re: October Chatter   October Chatter - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 4:53 pm

Cindy just sent this email.....

Quote :
Hi Girls,

Just thought I’d let you know that I’ve decided not to sell DSW. I had to nice offers this past week and when I got them I just felt sad. So I’m sticking with it. Sorry to be so wishy-washy. Think I just had a rough day that day.

Cindy
Back to top Go down
march_76

PostSubject: Re: October Chatter   October Chatter - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 8:31 pm

Yay!! Important glad she decided. To keep it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: October Chatter   October Chatter - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

October Chatter
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2