MB Scraps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for our CU

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

September - Chatter

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
march_76

September - Chatter Empty
PostSubject: September - Chatter   September - Chatter EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 10:20 pm

It's September?! Time is going way too fast.

Grab bag is in the store. I'll advertise tomorrow.

Hope you will have a fantastic relaxing weekend!
Back to top Go down
Bethany

PostSubject: Re: September - Chatter   September - Chatter EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 11:03 pm

LOVE the preview!!! Thanks girl Smile

Have a great weekend!!
Back to top Go down
march_76

PostSubject: Re: September - Chatter   September - Chatter EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 1:07 pm

Hey!

Was trying to advertise but for some reason when I click on our grab bag at DSW I get the message of File not found?? Any ideas what I could've done wrong?
Back to top Go down
Bethany

PostSubject: Re: September - Chatter   September - Chatter EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 4:07 pm

Sorry yesterday was crazy, I am just now seeing this. Did you figure it out? Sorry I wasn't around to help....
Back to top Go down
march_76

PostSubject: Re: September - Chatter   September - Chatter EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 4:55 pm

I didn't...lol But Cindy caught it and fixed it. I put a space when naming the product on the html thingy....lol

doesn't matter Smile it's all good.
Back to top Go down
Bethany

PostSubject: Re: September - Chatter   September - Chatter EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 5:27 pm

I just saw that email Smile

Glad it was figured out!
Back to top Go down
march_76

PostSubject: Re: September - Chatter   September - Chatter EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 6:20 am

Hi!

Thank you for doing the $2 off thingy.

I can take care of new release and advertisement again on Friday.

I checked the schedule and we have your awesome paramedic digi art

I don't have time to check right now but I have a feeling that we already released that one?? I can check later though Smile

How are you doing?
Back to top Go down
Bethany

PostSubject: Re: September - Chatter   September - Chatter EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 10:11 am

Nope, we haven't released the paramedic digi art yet. I just double checked our store too, and it's not there Smile

I am doing good, just crazy, lol. I keep hoping for my days to not be so busy, but each day they seem to be just as busy as the next. How are you doing?? How is work going?
Back to top Go down
Bethany

PostSubject: Re: September - Chatter   September - Chatter EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 10:15 am

You know what it was suppose to be released like 2 weeks ago, but I had forgot to upload it Smile So it was going to be released, but you had to do something else, because I had messed up Smile
Back to top Go down
march_76

PostSubject: Re: September - Chatter   September - Chatter EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 7:58 pm

Work is busy...and stressful with tiffany's issue.

I can't imagine how your life can calm down with all your kids! I don't know how you do it! You are the best!

Oh yeah...I remember that about the digi art

Well, if you upload it to the ftp I can put it in the store tomorrow and advertise this weekend. Smile
Back to top Go down
march_76

PostSubject: Re: September - Chatter   September - Chatter EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 10:29 pm

eeek..almost forgot! lol..but I didn't.

The paramedic is in the store Smile

I'll advertise tomorrow night
Back to top Go down
Bethany

PostSubject: Re: September - Chatter   September - Chatter EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 1:55 am

You are totally fine Smile
Back to top Go down
march_76

PostSubject: Re: September - Chatter   September - Chatter EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 9:07 am

I had the twitter sign in information on a PM at Brownie Scraps. I cleared them all the other day..doah.
Back to top Go down
Bethany

PostSubject: Re: September - Chatter   September - Chatter EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 10:22 am

Do you by chance have the email password? I thought I had it saved somewhere and can't find it.

I will see if I have the twitter sign in.

Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
march_76

PostSubject: Re: September - Chatter   September - Chatter EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 11:17 am

I did a search on my email but couldn't find anything.

We have a funeral to attend tomorrow. Marcus' cousin passed about a week ago. He was a great man. Anyway...I have this weekend to finish all the stuff for the Birthday Bash at Brownie Scraps. After that...I'll be free!!! lol The last thing to do is to make an ad for the retirement sale.

How long did you have yours for?? Did you sell any?

Again, I can take care of the new release and advertising. I can't wait until I can use my free time for mbscraps!

I bought the other day some really cool textures to scan..to make some embossed papers. So I'll have a new set of textures coming soon.

How are you? How's Delaney's eye? and Haden?

How about Jeff's school. Is he enjoying being a student again?

Back to top Go down
Bethany

PostSubject: Re: September - Chatter   September - Chatter EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 4:50 pm

I ended up having to change the password, sorry!! It is now - marbeth10

as for Twitter, I changed our password to be the same as well - marbeth10

I am so sorry for the passing of Marcus' cousin Sad Hugs!!!!

I sold mine for about a month. I did sell quite a few!! I think you will sell lots as well, your stuff is awesome!!

Things seem to finally be settling into a routine, so I am hoping to get lots more done for MB Scraps!

I can't wait to see your textures!

I am doing good, just crazy busy, lol! Delaney's eye is almost cleared up! Haden is healing up Great!!! He gets his stitches out on the 23rd. Jeff's school is going great! He is enjoying it, which helps Smile

How are you????
Back to top Go down
march_76

PostSubject: Re: September - Chatter   September - Chatter EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 1:02 am

Not a good day.

wont' be able to post new release...my brother in law killed himself today. We are all devastated.

I'll be back online soon I hope.

Prayers needed!!
Back to top Go down
Bethany

PostSubject: Re: September - Chatter   September - Chatter EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 1:20 am

Oh March I am so sorry!!! My thoughts and prayers are with you! I will get things taken care of, do not worry about it!!!! HUGE HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Bethany

PostSubject: Re: September - Chatter   September - Chatter EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 11:09 pm

Hey girl! Just wanted to let you know that I am still thinking of you and keeping you guys in my prayers! HUGS!!!!
Back to top Go down
march_76

PostSubject: Re: September - Chatter   September - Chatter EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 12:15 am

Thank you so much Bethany!
We are hanging in there.
The service and funeral were yesterday..Worst day ever so far.

Marcus is still extremely emotional so I'm just trying to be strong for him!

This weekend we have to start packing his stuff..so another stressful few days.

I'm hoping to get back in the routine next week..I'll pick up new releases then if you don't mind?

Thank you for everything!
Back to top Go down
Bethany

PostSubject: Re: September - Chatter   September - Chatter EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 1:41 pm

Take your time! I can't even imagine. I am good to take care of things until this all settles down a bit. No worries and don't rush yourself! HUGS!!!!!
Back to top Go down
march_76

PostSubject: Re: September - Chatter   September - Chatter EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 2:13 pm

Thank you so much!!!

I haven't seen Marcus' dad or sister. The office has been closed. We'll be back on Tuesday. I feel so bad for his dad because I know all the patients will be giving their sympathies and just will want to talk about it. It's going to be some hard days for him. We'll just have to work as a shield up front..and see that if a patient is distressed we'll have to reschedule. Most of his patients have been with him for over 40 years...so they feel like part of his family...you know?

So..TMI..but a few weeks ago I had an infection..never had one before! The obgyn did some blood test to see if I was ovulating or not. Turns out that my progesterone levels are abnormal...too high.

I have my annual scheduled for October so she said she'll talk to me about it then...I wish I didn' thave to wait! I did talk to my FIL and he said that high levels will prevent pregnancy....doah. Good news is that he said it was an easy fix....so now I am just praying that that was the issue why it was not working...we'll see.

Just send me lots of baby dust for the next few months!

Again, thank you Bethany for taking over. I'll be back on track next week!
Back to top Go down
Bethany

PostSubject: Re: September - Chatter   September - Chatter EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 7:15 pm

I can't imagine how it will be for your FIL to open the office back up. I will continue to keep you all in my prayers!

Sorry for the high levels, but SO glad it's an easy fix. And praying that is all that is preventing pregnancy and that you will be announcing that you are expecting soon!!!!!!

Sending you ALL the baby dust I have Smile
Back to top Go down
Bethany

PostSubject: Re: September - Chatter   September - Chatter EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 10:33 am

Do you have the preview for Textured Overlays - Vol 6? I can't add those to the store since I can't find the preview, sorry!!!!!
Back to top Go down
march_76

PostSubject: Re: September - Chatter   September - Chatter EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 6:45 am

Well..for some reason I did not get the notification for your last message!!

I am SO sorry!!

Should I add them as new release this Friday? oh..or is it time for our grab bag already?

I can have another pack of textures..I'll have Friday to work on them. I started doing some patterns also..I could have a set of patterns also. What else should we add?

I didn't get home until 830pm. The office is crazy! looking forward to tomorrow!

Thank you for being patient with me Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: September - Chatter   September - Chatter Empty

Back to top Go down

September - Chatter
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next