MB Scraps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for our CU

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

October Chatter

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
march_76

October Chatter Empty
PostSubject: October Chatter   October Chatter EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 12:23 am

Ok Smile It is in the store.

I'll advertise tomorrow.

Have a fantastic weekend!
Back to top Go down
Bethany

October Chatter Empty
PostSubject: Re: October Chatter   October Chatter EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 12:24 am

Sorry about the packaging! I have done that a few times.

Thanks girl! You are awesome!!!!!
Back to top Go down
march_76

October Chatter Empty
PostSubject: Re: October Chatter   October Chatter EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 9:59 am

Hi! I've advertised everywhere.

I wish I knew of other places to advertise!

I hope it's ok...I'm going to post a RAK at Digishoptalk.

Back to top Go down
Bethany

October Chatter Empty
PostSubject: Re: October Chatter   October Chatter EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 10:42 am

I was thinking of that the other day, and want to look into other ways of advertising! I think RAK'ing it is a Great idea!!!! I wonder if we should do that with each new release, or just the grab bag....what do you think?

Our sales aren't horrible, and are pretty consistent each week. It would just be nice to up them Smile
Back to top Go down
march_76

October Chatter Empty
PostSubject: Re: October Chatter   October Chatter EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 6:38 am

Yeah! that's what I was thinking. When I do the advertising on Saturdays, I'll just add the grab bag RAK to digishoptalk.

We got quite a few responses Smile

I know it worked for me before...what do you think about giving a $1 coupon to those who won't win it?

And also,,I was going to go and pick a winner Very Happy I want to pick a designer.

I scanned about 14 leaves...now I have to extract. I'll try to have a pack ready for Friday.
Back to top Go down
march_76

October Chatter Empty
PostSubject: Re: October Chatter   October Chatter EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 7:52 am

I saw Cindy's thread about FWP.

For that..I have a texture, a pattern and I could use one of the leaves. Would that be enough? Let me know what you think.

I forgot to close the RAK yesterday! but I'll do it today.

What did you think about the $1 off?

And to upload to the store today...are we out of products? lol..oopsie!! Should I do that leaves pack? We have a pack that has 4 leaves...should we do at least 5?

Sorry for all the questions Very Happy

OH..and I saw your pics on facebook! Looks like and awesome school!! with lots of participation. I enjoyed watching the photos of the dads with the kids! Funny to see how much alike they are! and YAY! for all the donations and all the money the golf tournament brought in Smile

I was very happy last week because Tiffany agreed to therapy and had her first appointment with a psychiatrist. Apparently a very good one. She said she really like it and will be back. She put her on anti-depressives but she doesn't want to take it..ugg...her dad is working on it to try to convince her.

It was a great day until the next day when I found out she had a binge and passed out...ugg....so yeah....I know one session won't do anything..I just want therapy to work faster...lol

So stressful.

About Chris..we haven't moved any of his stuff...everyone is still trying to avoid it. I understand though.

Ok..I'll be around today working on leaves.

Back to top Go down
march_76

October Chatter Empty
PostSubject: Re: October Chatter   October Chatter EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 12:30 pm

This is what I have for the FWP..

October Chatter MBscraps_DesignerMix3_pre
Back to top Go down
Bethany

October Chatter Empty
PostSubject: Re: October Chatter   October Chatter EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 4:11 pm

I am so sorry I haven't been on! Life has been crazy and I am battling with depression big time right now. I feel so bad!!!

I LOVE your FWP stuff, fantastic!

I think a $1 off is great, too!!

I was going to have some halloween digi art, but just couldn't get to it. Sorry Sad

I think a leaf pack would be great!!!

I will have halloween ribbons done by next week, I am going to try and do those tomorrow! Along with some other things to try and build up our stash Smile

I am SO glad she agreed to therapy! I hope that it can help sooner than later for her! HUGS for all you guys are dealing with!!!!
Back to top Go down
march_76

October Chatter Empty
PostSubject: Re: October Chatter   October Chatter EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 4:17 pm

aww..Bethany, I am so sorry Sad

I truly hope you will feel better soon!

My day became busy and I only extracted the one for the FWP...

I am going to try my best to finish a leaf pack...

but to be honest, I might miss the newsletter this time....I'll try though!

Lots and LOTS of hugs girl! Remember I love you!
Back to top Go down
Bethany

October Chatter Empty
PostSubject: Re: October Chatter   October Chatter EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 7:10 pm

I think if we don't have a new release we are okay!

Maybe we can just re-promote the grab bag Smile
Back to top Go down
march_76

October Chatter Empty
PostSubject: Re: October Chatter   October Chatter EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 9:43 pm

I was so hoping you. Would say that.
We just got out of the movie. I'll have something for next week.
Back to top Go down
Bethany

October Chatter Empty
PostSubject: Re: October Chatter   October Chatter EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 11:25 pm

Yeah, we don't need to worry about it Smile

I am hoping to have a couple things done by next week.

Also we have already sold $35.50 since the 1st of Oct Smile YAY!!!
Back to top Go down
march_76

October Chatter Empty
PostSubject: Re: October Chatter   October Chatter EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 7:10 am

We have? awesome!
I know the RAK helped..because someone used the $1 off.

We really should find more RAKS! maybe on our facebook page? or can we do those on the digiscrap hub place on FB?

I think giving away the $1 coupon will motivate some to go for it
Back to top Go down
Bethany

October Chatter Empty
PostSubject: Re: October Chatter   October Chatter EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 11:23 pm

LOVE your leaves!!!!!!! Awesome Smile
Back to top Go down
march_76

October Chatter Empty
PostSubject: Re: October Chatter   October Chatter EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 11:30 pm

And I scanned enough for LeafIt 3 and 4 Smile

I'm now working on my retirement sale ad...I haven't done it! I am procrastinating.

I have 39 products. Over 180 bucks in products. Was going to put everything maybe 50 off...and then an option to get everything for $20?

Is that reasonable?
Back to top Go down
Bethany

October Chatter Empty
PostSubject: Re: October Chatter   October Chatter EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 5:20 pm

Yep I think that is totally reasonable!
Back to top Go down
march_76

October Chatter Empty
PostSubject: Re: October Chatter   October Chatter EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 7:01 am

I'm so upset!!

I just had to come here and scream.

Evie and Wendy did something wrong and my store appeared as 0.00!!

Got up excited to see if I had any sales...over 75 products ALL GONE FOR FREE

The only one around just now was Mara..so I gave her my password and she disabled my store.

I don't want to be bitchy..but man I hope they pay!
Back to top Go down
Bethany

October Chatter Empty
PostSubject: Re: October Chatter   October Chatter EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 10:21 am

WOW! Yeah, that is SO not right. And you shouldn't have to be out that money at all, so not your fault.

I hope they make it right.

I am so sorry March Sad
Back to top Go down
march_76

October Chatter Empty
PostSubject: Re: October Chatter   October Chatter EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 10:37 am

hi! how are things going?

Are we releasing the pack of leaves this coming weekend?

I should have another pack soon.

I'm excited and nervous. We are babysitting this weekend. He is 6 months old I believe...the son of one of Marcus' cousins. He is a joy to be around him. Well..he is always laughing but I've only been with him for a few hours at a time...we'll see what happens for two whole nights! Yay for baby fix Smile

Are you feeling a little bit better?

Did you get Ramonas email..I keep forgetting to reply!
Back to top Go down
Bethany

October Chatter Empty
PostSubject: Re: October Chatter   October Chatter EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 5:06 pm

Is it okay if we do the leaves?

I am going to scan the halloween ribbons hopefully later today or tomorrow. Sorry I have been slacking on that!

I did get her email, just haven't been able to respond. What are your thoughts on designing with her?

I am feeling lots better!!! Thank you!

How fun that you are babysitting! You will do amazing!!! How is everything else going??
Back to top Go down
march_76

October Chatter Empty
PostSubject: Re: October Chatter   October Chatter EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 4:20 pm

Totally lost track of time...it is Saturday! With the baby here i just forgot.
Sorry! ! Will Release maybe a bundle of leaves for next weekend?
Back to top Go down
Bethany

October Chatter Empty
PostSubject: Re: October Chatter   October Chatter EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 7:10 pm

YAY for having a baby there Smile

No worries!!

I am just about to post a preview for Halloween ribbons. Maybe we can release those next Saturday or just release them now? Let me know your thoughts!

Back to top Go down
Bethany

October Chatter Empty
PostSubject: Re: October Chatter   October Chatter EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 7:23 pm

Also I posted a preview of paperclips, we can put into the November grab bag.
Back to top Go down
march_76

October Chatter Empty
PostSubject: Re: October Chatter   October Chatter EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 8:38 pm

Today is fine..or next weekend..whatever works best.

We are struggling!it seems like he has a bad rash around his penis...when we changed him and I used the wipe..omg..he screamed...the poor thing..now..he can't stop and we can't put him down...getting a bit overwhelmed here..lol
Back to top Go down
Bethany

October Chatter Empty
PostSubject: Re: October Chatter   October Chatter EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 8:40 pm

Did they send him with any diaper rash cream? If so just put that on the rash, and it should help. It's totally normal for them to get rashes!

I am going to go ahead and release them today and I will take care of posting it everywhere Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

October Chatter Empty
PostSubject: Re: October Chatter   October Chatter Empty

Back to top Go down

October Chatter
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next