MB Scraps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for our CU

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

August 2011 Chatter

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Bethany

August 2011 Chatter - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: August 2011 Chatter   August 2011 Chatter - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 1:23 pm

Okay, I've put items in the schedule https://mbscraps.forumotion.com/t2-cu-schedule#2

Check it out and if there is anything you want moved, don't hesitate to do so Smile Just thought I would get us some sort of schedule.
Back to top Go down
Bethany

PostSubject: Re: August 2011 Chatter   August 2011 Chatter - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 1:14 pm

Also what items do we want for $2 Thursday this week?
Back to top Go down
Bethany

PostSubject: Re: August 2011 Chatter   August 2011 Chatter - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 9:15 pm

I'm thinking we need to plan ahead on what items we want on $2 Thursdays. Just so Wednesday doesn't come and I am trying to get them into Cindy in time Smile
Back to top Go down
march_76

PostSubject: Re: August 2011 Chatter   August 2011 Chatter - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 8:39 am

That is a great idea.

I have a lot to do for the addicts and also to finish up with BrS...for the bday bash and the bake sale. But I'll be free after Sept!

I already sent my notice to Evie. We'll see what she says. I hope she won't take it the wrong way.

And because I honestly don't have to do anything, I am going to tell the CT that their term is over. I don't think I'll do anything new before I leave so there is no point
for them to hang around.
Back to top Go down
Bethany

PostSubject: Re: August 2011 Chatter   August 2011 Chatter - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 10:19 am

I hope she takes it okay.

You are fine, do what you need to to finish up at BrS.

Back to top Go down
Bethany

PostSubject: Re: August 2011 Chatter   August 2011 Chatter - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 10:30 am

Also we need to figure out what we want to do for the September Freebie with Purchase. It's due by the 27th.

And I am thinking this weekend we could launch the facebook and twitter challenge. And try and get our numbers up! Maybe we could do a certain amount for so many, and then another amount for that many more? On Facebook we have 279 followers, on Twitter we only have 7. But I think if we advertise and post around we can get more than that Smile What are your thoughts on the coupon amounts?
Back to top Go down
march_76

PostSubject: Re: August 2011 Chatter   August 2011 Chatter - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 2:18 pm

Hi Bethany!

Just wanted to let you know that I won't be able to work on stuff until tomorrow! I hope it will be ok if I post the challenge and freebie later in the day.

by the way..what day of the week have you been posting freebies and challenges? I guess the freebie can wait...but the challenge..are you doing those on Monday?

I'll try to get it done tonight..but we are going to the bday party and then it is skyping with family. I can work on some after that but probably won't finish until Monday.

whew..sorry..I've been doing laundry and unpacking from the trip. I didn't want to leave anything pending cleaning wise for the rest of the week.

Back to top Go down
Bethany

PostSubject: Re: August 2011 Chatter   August 2011 Chatter - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 3:50 pm

I've been doing the challenges on Monday's, but the freebie just whenever. I didn't get this past weeks out until Saturday, so I think just sometime during the week.

Not a problem Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bethany

PostSubject: Re: August 2011 Chatter   August 2011 Chatter - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 7:31 pm

This weekend we are going camping with Jeff's Mom and Step Dad. Is there any way you can put the Paramedic Digi Art (scheduled for this weeks release) in the store on Friday sometime (so that it makes it in the newsletter). And then advertise for it on our blog, in DSW forum, Facebook and Twitter? I won't have any access to a computer until Sunday when we are home. Very Happy

Also we need to figure out what we want to do for the freebie, it's due by the 27th Smile
Back to top Go down
Bethany

PostSubject: Re: August 2011 Chatter   August 2011 Chatter - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 7:45 pm

Also I was thinking today, and wondered what your thoughts were on dividing up the things that need to be done (like the $2 Thursdays and the new releases)? I just know that it gets to be a lot doing it each week, and making sure I get everything done. Wink

So I thought of some options we could do.....maybe we could take turns on weeks I do one week, you do the next? Or we could each take something, like one person do the $2 Thursdays (getting the product links to Cindy and changing the prices on the products to $2 and back to the original price) and the other person do the new releases (adding the product to the store on Fridays to make sure it gets in the newsletter and advertising for it)?

Let me know your thoughts Smile
Back to top Go down
march_76

PostSubject: Re: August 2011 Chatter   August 2011 Chatter - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 9:29 pm

I'm just getting back. I was playing with lots of apps and my battery died on me..lol So I couldn't check my mail.

I can totally do the stuff for friday.

Also..yes..OF COURSE! dividing things is what we need to do. I hope you don't think I am taking advantage..Its just been hard to keep a schedule with all the changes
around here. But tomorrow Marcus goes back to work so things should get better.

About how to divide..both options work prefect for me. I think we should really first focus on coming up with maybe a month or a 2 month list of what exactly release for $2 thursdays and release date. Maybe when you get back we can "sit down" and talk about it Very Happy But don't worry about Friday. I'll take care of it.

Back to top Go down
Bethany

PostSubject: Re: August 2011 Chatter   August 2011 Chatter - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 10:41 pm

Sorry about your phone dying!!!

Oh I don't think you are taking advantage at all! I just was thinking that a schedule and things would be good. No worries girl! I know you are busy Smile

I also agree we should figure out releases for the $2 Thursdays. Just to be ahead and have it all set in case something comes up and we fill in for each other!

Thank you for taking care of Friday!! I so appreciate it!!!!
Back to top Go down
march_76

PostSubject: Re: August 2011 Chatter   August 2011 Chatter - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 10:59 pm

Are you kidding? it's the least I can do.

Ok..so this is what I'm doing.

Tomorrow before work (I don't have to be there until 1) I'm doing the monster challenge and posting it.

During the week I'll work on freebies.

On Friday I'll do the stuff for DSW

And next weekend I'll come up with a list and schedule for us to work with.

I also have some textures to scan.

oh! and I'll start posting the bytes on Tuesday between 6 and 7 am.

Hope I'm not forgetting anything.

I have to run...Marcus is helpign me to fold ALL our clothes and also cleaning the kitchen..so I have to take advantage of it..lol

It's already 11 so I want to go to bed right after that.

Smile
Back to top Go down
march_76

PostSubject: Re: August 2011 Chatter   August 2011 Chatter - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 9:10 am

Well..I couldn't deliver!! lol

So I tried to upload the paramedic to the store but couldn't see the files on the server.
I switched things over and added our funky patterns 2.

now I'm freaking out because maybe that was not what I was supposed to do? Maybe I had to do something different other than put in the store? lol I don't know..I hope I didn't mess things up. But I send the link to Cindy today.

Between today and tomorrow I'll advertise everywhere.

We are also going out of town tomorrow..Going to Greenville for Family and Friends reunion at Marcus' aunt church, so I'll also be back Sunday night.

Smile
Back to top Go down
Bethany

PostSubject: Re: August 2011 Chatter   August 2011 Chatter - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 7:10 pm

Hi Smile I'm wondering if I forgot to upload it Embarassed I will go check and see. But that worked out Great! Thank you SO much for doing that!!!!

I sent you your half of what we made from Aug. 1-15th Smile We got $84.15 total!! WOOHOO!!!!
Back to top Go down
Bethany

PostSubject: Re: August 2011 Chatter   August 2011 Chatter - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 7:13 pm

Okay so dumby me forgot to upload those before I left town. I am so sorry about that!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
march_76

PostSubject: Re: August 2011 Chatter   August 2011 Chatter - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 6:32 am

not a problem! Smile I saw you posted at the scrapbook hub..totally forgot about that part...sorry!

Thanks for the money! yay! I think it was great..especially since Cindy said that summer was a slow month.

Twine me up has done good...I'm thinking I should some some curly ribbons of some sort.

Did we have some new addicts sales?

I know we had I believe one byte sale..so I'll send that over after I make sure it hasn't been more than one.

Getting late! off to work.
Back to top Go down
Bethany

PostSubject: Re: August 2011 Chatter   August 2011 Chatter - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 9:56 am

I don't believe we've had any more addicts sales.

I took some pictures of flowers and leaves while camping. So I need to go through and see if any turned out Smile I will be working on those this week.

I have a lot going on this week and each day has something, lol. So during the days I may not be around a ton, but will be here at nights if you need me!
Back to top Go down
march_76

PostSubject: Re: August 2011 Chatter   August 2011 Chatter - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 6:58 am

Well, I believe we did sold a byte and a mega..or was it two megas? Can't remember right now, but I'll look into it and send you your part Smile

This week is busy for me too. Tiffany is going out of town today and will be gone all week. She doesn't do much in the office but she does run a lot of errands out of the office which I will have to do this week.

Yay! for leaves!

I still have a pack of textures to scan and the stitches. I know we have a party this weekend...i think the 27,...but other than that..I'll work on some stuff.
Back to top Go down
Bethany

PostSubject: Re: August 2011 Chatter   August 2011 Chatter - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 10:00 am

What do we want to do for the freebie this month? It is due by the 27th.

Also I just sent Cindy a link to Template Pack 1 for our $2 Thursday item. I hope that is okay Wink

Once I get this week over with, things won't be 'as' crazy. This week is just full of things. Today Coleman is getting his tonsils and adenoids out. So that is why I sent her the $2 Thursday link, because I won't be able to get it to her by this afternoon.
Back to top Go down
march_76

PostSubject: Re: August 2011 Chatter   August 2011 Chatter - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 6:18 am

I'm off on fridays so I can work on stuff tomorrow. This has been a super crazy week for me..with Tiffany gone and just life getting on the way! lol

I'm so glad that Cole is ok! I can imagine how your week has been.

This Friday and the part of the weekend I have available I'm going to dedicate to MBscraps.

So yeah..I have this new droid phone which is awesome. But I had to take the setting where I get notifications when a new email arrives. It is a great phone but man! the battery does not last. I have to charge it every night because it will only last one day. And that setting was making it worse. this is why I don't answer until I check my email during the morning. Yesterday during the day I just didn't have the chance.

Anyway...I'm hoping life will settle a bit for me also!
Back to top Go down
Bethany

PostSubject: Re: August 2011 Chatter   August 2011 Chatter - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 2:36 pm

Tomorrow I have a BUSY day, filled with Back to School stuff and PTA. But Saturday we don't have much going on, so I can help with whatever Smile

I posted the Wild Flowers and Leaves - https://mbscraps.forumotion.com/t7-flowers#223

We need two more items for our September Grab Bag, do we want to add the wild flower/leaves? What else could we add?
Back to top Go down
march_76

PostSubject: Re: August 2011 Chatter   August 2011 Chatter - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 7:16 am

I can make a pack of textures for our grab bag. I can scan them on sunday. Would it be ok if I upload and you can turn them to jpg's? then I can have them ready that sunday night or monday morning to upload. I can also do the preview.

The grab bag info has to be sent to Cindy next Friday for the newsletter? and then uploaded to the store next saturday? I just want to make sure I get the dates right. I can take care of all of it this week.

Also, I can scan some buttons and maybe a couple of ribbons for the freebie?
Back to top Go down
Bethany

PostSubject: Re: August 2011 Chatter   August 2011 Chatter - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 10:12 am

The grab bag just needs to be loaded in the store by Friday night. She takes all the new releases and puts them in the news letter, we don't need to send her anything Smile

This afternoon, I will get the August grab bag opened up and ready to go for the newsletter tomorrow!

Yes I can help with the textures. Just let me know once they are there Smile
Back to top Go down
march_76

PostSubject: Re: August 2011 Chatter   August 2011 Chatter - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 11:03 am

Just to make sure...the grab bag goes NEXT friday...on the 2nd? I'll take care of next week.

Great! so i'll work on textures on Sunday.

I'm working on brag book right now. So 3 8x8?? It's easier to resize Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: August 2011 Chatter   August 2011 Chatter - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

August 2011 Chatter
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next